Friday, October 24, 2008

Greetings from James Wilkinson

Hi,

I'm a student of the 4th year of English at the Esplugues de Llobregat's EOI and this will be a place where I'll post everything that comes into my head. This blog is part of the continuous assessment course and I'm not allowed to write my real name because my classmates mustn't identify me. So, you can call me James Wilkinson for the moment.

As my friends know (and you'll see it in my posts), I'm not politically correct. As Laozi said, true words are not nice; nice words are not true. But I'm really open-minded and I like discussing. If you give me good arguments I'll change my opinion.

So, I'll try to write about varied issues to make it as interesting as possible. I hope you'll enjoy it and, if you comment my posts giving me new points of view I'll really enjoy it.

See you soon.

James Wilkinson

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Thanks, for bing so honest!
Well done!